Olivamine10 Cleansing Lotion
Specially formulated for cleansing damaged skin with a high risk of infection or strong odor. Use as a primary cleanser before applying other Pinnaclife products as needed or indicated. Use on or around:
• Partial to full-thickness wounds • Diabetic foot ulcers
• Slow-healing wounds
• First or second degree burns
• Pressure ulcers
• Diabetic skin complications
• Acute wounds (first-aid antiseptic)
• Maintains healthy bioburden and limits risk of infection from organisms including E. coli, S. aureus, C. albicans, A. niger, P. aeruginosa, and S. Marcescens
• Easy to use spray bottle allows for controlled delivery of cleanser directly to the wound site to limit dripping and wasted product
• Olivamine10® provides antioxidant and nutrient support to nourish and protect developing skin cells
• Gentle, non-irritating surfactants cleanse the skin without disrupting natural skin pH
• Olivamine10 induces signaling proteins, FOX03a and MnSOD, prolonging the time spent in the quiescent (G0) phase of the cell cycle
• Delivers nutrients topically to poorly perfused tissues such as in peripheral artery disease and diabetes
Directions for Use
• Apply Pinnaclife Skin Cleanser directly to affected areas, or to a soft clean cloth to gently cleanse skin with signs or symptoms of increased bioburden.
• Gently pat dry. No rinse necessary.
• Apply Pinnaclife Skin Cream, Pinnaclife Skin Shield, or Pinnaclife Zinc Oxide Cream as needed or indicated.
• Stop use and consult physician if patient develops redness, irritation, swelling, fever, odor, or if the condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days.
• Do not use if allergic to any of the listed ingredients