Olivamine10 Skin Shield
Ideal for patients that currently have or are at risk of developing the following conditions:
• Dry skin
• Advanced age
• Surgical incisions
• Diabetic skin complications
• Incontinence-associated dermatitis
• Diaper rash
Directions for Use
• Apply to affected areas after cleansing with Pinnaclife Skin Cleanser or Pinnaclife Cleansing Lotion as needed or indicated.
• Apply using a gentle touch to avoid causing mechanical stress to fragile or irritated skin.
• Stop use and consult physician if patient develops redness, irritation, swelling, or if the condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days.
• Do not use if allergic to any of the listed ingredients
• 1% chlorhexidine digluconate helps suppress the growth of unwanted microorganisms and reducing the risk of wound infection
• Contains a scientifically advanced blend of ingredients, including Olivamine10®, designed to address multiple aspects of the wound healing process
• Complex blend of silicone based ingredients, including dimethicone, provides a protective barrier that reduces excessive trans-epithelial water loss (e- TEWL)
• Use of small-molecules (less than 500 Daltons) delivers nutrients through the epidermis to cells that need them the most
• Olivamine10 induces signaling proteins, FOX03a and MnSOD, prolonging the time spent in the quiescent (G0) phase of the cell cycle
• Delivers nutrients topically to poorly perfused tissues such as in peripheral artery disease and diabetes